Poly-Planar® Round Component Flush-Mount Speakers - MA-3013
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- 60 watt, flush-mount mid-range speaker
- Low magnetic field
- Waterproof construction throughout
- Powder coated aluminum grill
- Mounting hardware and speaker wire included
- Meets or exceeds 600 hrs ASTM UV and Salt Spray test
- Frequency response: 70Hz to 20KHz (single cone)
- SPL: 83dB
- Peak power: 60 watts per speaker
- Continuous power: 30 watts RMS/speaker
- Speaker impedance: 4 ohms
- Weight: 0.50 lb. each
- Outside grill: 3.52''
- Mounting depth: 1.46''
- Cutout: 2.85''
- Cone size: 3''
Requiring minimal mounting space, Poly-Planar's 3'' Flush-Mount Speakers are ideal for mounting in flybridge overheads, small cabins or wherever space is at a premium. The compact, low-profile MA-3013 Flush-Mount Speakers can be used alone or in conjunction with the MS Series Subwoofer Systems by Poly-Planar (sold separately). With its waterproof construction throughout and powder coated aluminum grill, these mid-range marine speakers will produce long-lasting sweet sounds. Mounting hardware and speaker wire included.
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1
Rated 4 out of 5 by woodmaster13 good speakers
when i saw the speakers i thought i spent 56 dollars for nothing but i was wrong. It only took 3 minutes to set up. It sound great. I use it for my home theatre it sounds awesome.
October 27, 2010
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime