Pflueger® Trion® Spinning Rod and Reel Combos
- 7-bearing system with Instant Anti reverse
- Machined double anodized aluminum spool
- Aluminum handle with soft touch knob
- Multi disc drag system
- Sure-click bail for ease of casting
- Anti-twist titanium bail roller
- Rugged, lightweight IM6 blank
- Stainless steel guides and inserts
- Top grade cork split grip handle
The Trion rod is built on a IM6 blank—a lightweight, powerful, all-purpose graphite that is appropriate for many fishing situations. Tough stainless steel guides and inserts allow smooth casting and retrieve, and the top grade cork split grip handle is light and comfortable.
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
I don't remember if u unscrew the handle itself or the cap on the other side.
If the new one is like the old one of these two methods should fix it.
1). there is a cap on the other side of the reel from the handle, unscrew it. If there is a screw attached to it then unscrew it and the handle should come off. Then you just reverse the process to put it back on on the other side.
2). Unscrew the cap i mentioned earlier and if it is just a little cap with no screw coming out of it than turn the handle backwards and it should come off. Reverse the process to put it back on.
remember. Don't turn the handle backwards very hard. If that is not the correct method you might break the reel.