Pflueger Trion Spinning Reel
The Pflueger® Trion® reel has built a reputation for dependability and smoothness with a price that brings a smile at check out. The lightweight graphite body and rotor with stainless steel ball bearings blends strength and smoothness for a reel that will help you master a number of freshwater techniques. It sports 6 bearings (4 on model TRI20B) plus an on/off instant anti-reverse bearing, and a smooth multi-disc drag system with stainless steel and oiled felt washers. The sure-click bail provides an audible signal when bail is fully opened and ready to cast. Other features include a double anodized aluminum spool, lightweight graphite body and rotor, long-cast aluminum spool with titanium lip, anti-twist titanium line roller, aluminum handle with soft touch knob. Convertible from right- to left-hand retrieve.
- 6+1 bearings (4+1 bearings on TRI20B)
- Double anodized aluminum spool
- On/off instant anti-reverse bearing
- Lightweight graphite body and rotor
- Long cast aluminum spool with titanium lip
- Smooth multi-disc drag system with stainless steel and oiled felt washer
- Sure-click bail provides an audible signal when bail is fully opened and ready to cast
- Anti-twist titanium line roller
- Aluminum handle with soft touch knob
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Size 40 for stripers,reds,etc
Spinning Reel Buyer’s Guide: http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CFPage?catalogId=10051&mode=article&objectID=29577&storeId=10151.