Pflueger® Trion® Spinning Reels
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- 6+1 bearings (4+1 bearings on TRI20B)
- Double anodized aluminum spool
- On/off instant anti-reverse bearing
- Lightweight graphite body and rotor
- Long cast aluminum spool with titanium lip
- Smooth multi-disc drag system with stainless steel and oiled felt washer
- Sure-click bail provides an audible signal when bail is fully opened and ready to cast
- Anti-twist titanium line roller
- Aluminum handle with soft touch knob
The Pflueger Trion reel has built a reputation for dependability and smoothness with a price that brings a smile at check out. The lightweight graphite body and rotor with stainless steel ball bearings blends strength and smoothness for a reel that will help you master a number of freshwater techniques. It sports 6 bearings (4 on model TRI20B) plus an on/off instant anti-reverse bearing, and a smooth multi-disc drag system with stainless steel and oiled felt washers. The sure-click bail provides an audible signal when bail is fully opened and ready to cast. Other features include a double anodized aluminum spool, lightweight graphite body and rotor, long-cast aluminum spool with titanium lip, anti-twist titanium line roller, aluminum handle with soft touch knob. Convertible from right- to left-hand retrieve.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1
Rated 5 out of 5
by randaller Great icefishing reel
One of the problems I have with ice fishing combos is that the reels have terrible drags. I fish Lake Simcoe for lakers most of the winter and you need a solid smooth drag. The drag on these reels is very smooth, even in cold temps. I have two of them (last year’s model) and plan to get another one for this year to replace an older reel.
The one issue I have had with this reel is that, because it’s aluminum, it collects ice on the really cold days when I am not fishing in my hut. This isn’t a big problem as long as you don’t put it down on the ice or snow.
October 9, 2013
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime