Pflueger Supreme® MG Reel/Bass Pro Shops® CarbonLite™ Rod Spinning Combos
- Lightweight, durable magnesium body and rotor
- Nine stainless steel ball bearings
- One instant anti-reverse bearing
- Solid aluminum bail wire
- Sure-Click Bail® with audible signal
- Machined, ported, double-anodized-aluminum spool
- Spool is braid-ready
- Anti-twist titanium-coated line roller
- Converts to left- or right-hand retrieve
- Super-light, sensitive carbon fiber blank
- Stainless steel guides with TiCH inserts and PVD coating
- Split handle with P-Tec poly-foam grip
- Two-piece Soft Touch reel seat
A Bass Pro Shops® CarbonLite™ Spinning Rod is a thing of beauty, built on an ultra-rich carbon-fiber blank that compares favorably to 85 million modulus (IM9) graphite. Sleek, smooth carbon fiber transmits vibrations instantly and weighs much less than standard materials, yet has hookset power to spare. The guides are special: feather-light, stealth-black, Pacific Bay® DLC stainless steel frames with titanium-carbide inserts and a PVD (physical vapor deposition) coating to make them extra-slick and damage-resistant. Split handles with P-Tec poly-foam grips (and virtually no foregrip) keep weight low and blank contact high; our two-piece Soft Touch reel seat is light, comfortable, and bridgeless, exposing significantly more blank area to direct hand contact. All in all, you’ll love the feel and handling of this revolutionary rod, guaranteed.
Line recovery in inches per handle turn.
Guide number includes tip.