Pflueger® President® 6900 Series Spinning Reels
- Lightweight graphite body
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel main shaft and components
- Nine stainless steel ball bearings (model 6920 has seven)
- One instant anti-reverse bearing
- Machined, ported, double-anodized-aluminum spool
- Braid-ready spool
- Ti-coated spool lip and line roller
- Smooth multi-disc drag
- Solid aluminum bail wire
- Sure-Click Bail® with audible signal
- Soft touch knob
- On/off anti-reverse
- Converts to left- or right-hand retrieve
Smooth performance at a great value! Lightweight graphite body is fortified with a corrosion-resistant stainless steel main shaft and components and equipped with nine stainless steel ball bearings (Model 6920 has seven) and one instant anti-reverse bearing. Machined, ported, double-anodized-aluminum spool is braid-ready. Ti-coated spool lip and line roller; smooth multi-disc drag; solid aluminum bail wire; Sure- Click Bail® with audible signal; soft touch knob; on/off anti-reverse.
Line recovery in inches per handle turn.
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
But, the 6730 weighs 9.1 oz. I am wondering if a new President, either a 6920X or 6925X, would be better and offer more balance because they are lighter.
Any comments or recommendations? Other reels I might consider if I am changing?
If it were me, I'd look at different reels. They Pflueger just doesn't seem to have the durability, but it was a nice reel while it lasted. And for a light rod, I'd go 25x size.
whether its smallmouth or largemouth
i even use it for smaller catfish