Petzl® Tikka Plus 2 LED Headlamp
- Two lighting sources—high output white LED and red LED
- High output white LED - up to 70 lumens for beam up to 40 meters
- Red LED for enhanced night vision or enhanced safety in strobe mode
- Three lighting modes for white LED
- Two lighting modes for red LED
- Runs up to 185 hours on economy setting
- Easy-to-use push button switch
- IP X4 water resistance rating
- Uses 3 AAA batteries (included)
NOTE: Compatible with Lithium batteries which are lighter and perform better at lower temperatures. Also, compatible with rechargeable Ni-MH and rechargeable Ni-Cd batteries.
Manufacturer model #: E97 PG.
Choose a Petzl headlamp and enjoy the performance that comes from years of experience and innovation. The concept of a hands-free light on a headband was pure innovation in 1972, when Fernand Petzl invented the first headlamp. Freeing the hands and providing a beam of light always oriented in the direction the user looks, the headlamp was a revelation that has since become a standard for safety and efficiency. Petzl remains at the forefront of the industry, offering headlamps that meet demands ranging from extreme recreational pursuits to everyday professional demands.