PENN Torque Star Drag Reels
PENN's® Torque™ Star Drag Reels are engineered with more than enough power to pull your fish of a lifetime into the boat. Packing plenty of Penn power and performance into its machined and anodized aluminum body and sideplates which create a flex-free backbone, the Torque Star Drag Reels' 7 sealed stainless steel ball bearings and instant anti-reverse bearing with silent back up ratchet provide smooth handling and superior hook sets. The Versa-Drag system with HT-100 washers has multiple settings so anglers can adjust the drag to meet the requirements for various situations. A Three Position Adjustable Bait Clicker can be easily adjusted to heavy, light or off. Complete with lightweight, forged aluminum spool, stainless steel main and pinion gear and line capacity rings. The Switchblade Harness Lugs on Model TRQ40 (only) provide all the benefits of traditional lugs without the risk of grabbing loose line and potentially breaking off fish.
- TRQ**G models are gold reels
- Machined and anodized aluminum body and sideplates
- Forged aluminum spool
- Stainless steel main and pinion gear
- Live spindle with free floating spool
- Versa-Drag™ system with HT-100™ washers
- 7 sealed stainless steel ball bearings
- Instant anti-reverse bearing with silent back up ratchet
- Three Position Adjustable Bait Clicker
- Line capacity rings
TRQ**G models are gold reels.