Pelican® Surge 10.4 Stand Up Paddle Board
Articles & Information
- Light, durable, watertight polyurethane inner core
- Fade-resistant polyethylene outer shell
- EVA deck pad for comfort and traction
- Removable fiberglass fin for better tracking
- Healthy way to quietly enjoy natural waterways
- Designed for use in flat water or light surf
Designed for use in flat water or light surf, the Surge 10.4 Stand Up Paddle Board from Pelican makes a great choice for beginning-to-intermediate paddleboarders. Built to last, the Surge 10.4 surrounds its lightweight and durable, watertight polyurethane inner core with a fade-resistant polyethylene outer shell. A great way to exercise while quietly enjoying natural waterways, paddleboarders will enjoy the 10.4's comfortable, slip-resistant EVA deck pad and removable fiberglass fin. Color: White. Length: 10' 4''. Weight: 33 lbs. Maximum weight capacity: 220 lbs.
Manufacturer model #: FBS10P102.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime