Pelican Flow 116 Stand Up Paddle Board
Designed for use in flat water or light surf, the Flow 116 Stand Up Paddle Board from Pelican® makes a great choice for beginning-to-intermediate paddleboarders. Allowing you to enjoy waterways quietly without breaking your bank account, the Flow 116 delivers long-lasting performance thanks to its durable, watertight RAM-X® multi-layer construction. A great way to exercise while quietly enjoying natural waterways, paddleboarders will enjoy the Flow's comfortable, padded, anti-slip deck pad and bow bungees for gear. A flexible 5" rubber fin helps provide smooth tracking while handling rocks and other underwater hazards. Length: 11' 6". Weight: 55 lbs. Maximum weight capacity: 260 lbs.
Manufacturer model #: FAF11P104.
- Healthy way to quietly enjoy natural waterways
- Ideal for beginner to intermediate paddlers
- Light, durable, and watertight RAM-X multi-layer construction
- Padded anti-slip deck pad for comfort and secure footing
- Flexible 5" rubber fin for better tracking
- Bow bungees secure gear
- Designed for use in flat water or light surf