Peak Rotary Vise with Pedestal Base
A sturdy vise with features comparable to those in the $200-250 range, the Peak® Rotary Vise includes a 6" x 6" x 1/2" stand-alone pedestal base constructed of white, powder-coated steel. This base provides a stable work platform and features a convenient, rounded-edge pocket for beads and hooks. Its non-reflective white coat provides good contrast, making small hooks and beads easy to see without straining your eyes.
The Peak Rotary Vice has a positive-stop cam action that allows repeatable gripping from the first fly to the last. Its hardened jaws can hold hooks ranging from a 2/0 streamer hook to a #24 midge. Additional features include an adjustable height and length bobbin rest, a quick-change jaw and an adjustable friction knob. Optional Peak Saltwater Jaws are available for hook sizes up to 6/0.
- Base dimensions: 6" x 6" x 1/2"
- Base construction: white powder-coated steel
- Pocket with rounded corners for easy retrieval of hooks, beads and other supplies
- Brass tipped set screw and Allen wrench (provided) allow the vise to be broken down flat
- Hardened jaws hold large range of hook sizes
- Positive-stop cam action
- Height and length adjustable bobbin rest
- Quick-change jaw
- Adjustable friction knob
- Peak lifetime warranty against materials and workmanship
- Manufacture's model number: PRV-G2