Peak Rotary Vise with Clamp Mount
A sturdy vise with features comparable to those in the $200-250 range, this Peak® Rotary Vise includes a Clamp Mount that allows the vise to be attached to flat surfaces with a thickness ranging from 11/16’’ to 2-1/4’’. Weighing in at only 8 ozs., the Peak Rotary Vise with Clamp Mount is a great choice for anglers who prefer a mobile fly-tying station. Its brass-tipped set screw allows repeated assembly and re-assembly without having to worry about scaring the riser shaft.
The Peak Rotary Vice has a positive-stop cam action that allows repeatable gripping from the first fly to the last, and its hardened jaws can hold hooks ranging from an 2/0 streamer hook down to a #24 midge. Additional features include an adjustable height and length bobbin rest, a quick-change jaw and an adjustable friction knob. Optional Saltwater jaws are available for hook sizes up to 6/0.
- Clamp fits flat surfaces with 11/16’’ to 2-1/4’’ thickness
- Clamp weight: 8 ozs.
- Brass-tipped set screw: no scarring
- Hardened jaws hold large range of hook sizes
- Positive-stop cam action
- Height and length adjustable bobbin rest
- Quick-change jaw
- Adjustable friction knob
- PEAK lifetime warranty against materials and workmanship
- Optional PEAK Saltwater Jaws are available for hook sizes up to 6/0