Parker Thunderhawk Crossbow Package
The Parker Thunderhawk Crossbow Package is unbelievably fast, light, and compact, featuring Advanced Split Limb Technology with Fulcrum Pocket System. With the Bull-Pup trigger and pistol grip, it's easy to handle in a treestand or ground blind, and it's optimally balanced for a steadier aim. The EZ Pull System has been engineered into each crossbow, reducing cocking effort by over 50%, making Parker crossbows the easiest to cock in the industry. Axle-to-Axle: 20.38''. Stock Length: 34.25''. Color: Advantage Timber®. Weight: 6.5 lbs.
Manufacturer model #: X220-MR.
Thunderhawk Package Includes: 3x multi-reticle scope, 4-arrow quiver, and 4 arrows with field points.
- Advanced Split Limb Technology
- Fulcrum Pocket System
- Bull-Pup trigger and pistol grip
- Easy to handle in a treestand or ground blind
- Optimally balanced for a steadier aim
- EZ Pull System reduces cocking effort by over 50%
- Draw weight: 160 lb.
- Arrow speed: up to 320 fps
- Axle-to-Axle: 20.38''
- Stock Length: 34.25''
- Weight: 6.5 lbs.
- 3x multi-reticle scope (non-illuminated)
- 4-arrow quiver
- 4 arrows with field points
Note: Scope is not illuminated.