Parker Sidewinder Crank Cocking Device
Take the work out of cocking your Parker crossbow with the Sidewinder Crank Cocking Device. This cranking device slips over the back of the stock on most Parker crossbows to give you an easy method for cocking. Intelligent design provides consistent string alignment to ensure accuracy on shots. Crank handle mounts on left or right side of Sidewinder. Removable device folds down enough to fit into a pocket for easy carrying. Lightweight 18 oz. Durable multi-strand nylon cocking rope for long life.
Manufacturer model #: 38-202.
- Takes the work out of cocking Parker crossbows
- Slips over the back of the stock on most Parker crossbows
- Consistent string alignment for accuracy
- Sets up for right- or left-hand cranking
- Folds down to pocket size for easy carrying
- Lightweight 18 oz.