PENN Z Series Spinning Reels
PENN® Z Series Spinning Reels have a 50 year history of reliable performance, and are proudly made in PENN's Philadelphia Manufacturing Center. It's available with or without a bail, and both incorporate a stack of HT100™ carbon fiber drag washers to impart smooth, powerful pressure on big fish. Other advantages to the Z series include a nearly indestructible Full Metal Body with a graphite sideplate. Inside, the machine cut brass main gear and stainless steel pinion gear drive the rotor around the machined, anodized aluminum spool.
- Available with or without bail
- Simplicity of design
- Full Metal Body
- Graphite sideplate
- HT100™ carbon fiber drag washers
- Machine cut brass main gear
- Stainless steel pinion gear
- Machined, anodized aluminum spool
- 3 shielded stainless bearings (706Z)
- 1 shielded stainless bearing (704Z)
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
the z series reels?