PENN Squall Star Drag Conventional Reels
This compact, open-frame PENN® Squall™ casting reel gives you the control needed to work small baits on light line, at distances you never thought possible! The Squall's Live Spindle/free-floating spool design, six shielded stainless steel ball bearings plus instant anti-reverse, and externally adjustable magnetic brake delivers long, accurate, tangle-free casting without sacrificing strength. Sizes 12 and 15 feature counter balance handles. All other sizes feature power handles. Graphite frame, machined- and anodized-aluminum spool, marine-grade gears, Versa-Drag with HT-100 washers. Externally adjustable magnetic brake available on select models only.
- Compact, open-frame casting reel
- Live Spindle/free-floating spool design
- Six shielded stainless steel ball bearings plus instant anti-reverse
- Externally adjustable magnetic brake(select models only)
- Counter balance or power handles
- Tangle-free casting
- Graphite frame
- Machined- and anodized-aluminum spool
- Marine-grade gears
- Versa-Drag™ with HT-100™ washers
Line recovery in inches per handle turn.
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
this will be used with my Ocean master 10' heavy casting from the sand.