PEET® Drop-In Footwear Dryer
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Travels everywhere
- Dries all types of footwear
- Helps to eliminate odors caused by perspiration and bacteria
- Removes viruses and mold that can cause skin irritation
- Extends the life of your footwear
The PEET Drop-In Footwear Dryer travels everywhere and dries all types of footwear, helping to eliminate odors caused by perspiration and bacteria. Removes viruses and mold that can cause skin irritation, simultaneously extending the life of your footwear.
Manufacturer model #: M08.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 5
Rated 5 out of 5 by slyone234 Great product
These work great. I bought an outlet time to automatically shut them off after a few hours. Dries our boots and shoes great.
October 28, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by walmpus1 Excellent
I have a peet boot dyer I got as a gift about 10 years ago and it works so great that my family bought one. Problem is that the orginal model is not so protable. I saw this thing, and for about $20 I figured I would give it a shot, and I am glad I did.
I used these last year at camp on Schnees pac boots and full calf length 1000 grams boots....so they were used nightly on big heavy boots, and also lightly insulated rubber boots for early season and even breathable waders (which I just rolled down to put them in) and worked beautifully! Here are the pluses and minuses:
1)They worked as adverstied. No matter what kind of boot I used them in, the next morning they were bone dry.
2)They are extremely portable. They are small, light wieght, and you can pack them anywhere. If you are super tight on packing space, you can even pack them in your boots.
3)It has an LED indicator to let you know its working.
4) The minuses are not a big deal I just thought they are worth mentioning. Make sure you place them down inside your boot all the way to the front. It can be a little tricky. If you dont then your boots wont be dry. Just follow the instructions. The other is not a big either, but the leads are a bit short so if you using big/tall boots, you will have to split them to make sure you can get them in your boots properly. Again, not a big deal, just something to consider or your boots wont dry out.
Either way, these things are truly great and no matter what its doing outside, its nice to know you can roll out of bed in the morning and count on having warm, dry boots. Thats one of those little bonuses that make getting out a little sweeter and will help keep you out in the field longer. Honestly, even if these only lasted one season, they would still be worth buying new each season because they give you warm dry footwear. You just cant beat that for around $20.
September 13, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by swampfoot Works Great
I already have a Peet boot dryer at the cabin that's probably twenty years old and still kickin. I needed something more portable and this little dryer setup works great at home and on the road.
February 25, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by 000SJP000 Gotta have this
Bought 2 sets, one for myself and one for my husband. Used them on a ski trip. They were awesome. Put them in our ski boots every night and in the morning our boots were dry and warm. Works great for your ski mittens too.
February 10, 2011
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime