OzTent RV-5 Thirty Second 6-Person Tent
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
Easily erected by one person in less than 30 seconds, the OzTent® RV-5 Thirty Second 6-Person Tent sets up and packs up with no assembly or disassembly to give you a more hassle-free camping experience at every stop. One of the simplest to use tents you will find, the RV-5 is built around a patented internal aluminium frame that sets up and goes down quickly and easily when shifting from one location to another. Setup is as simple as removing the tent from its carry bag, folding the sides out, lifting the tent top, and locking out the frame. Lighter than traditional canvas camping tents, this innovative tent features a waterproof, ripstop poly/cotton canvas shell with double-stitched seams to deliver the same long life as a canvas tent with easier carrying and setup. A great tent choice for fishermen, hunters, and other outdoors adventurers, the RV-5's mold- and mildew-resistant poly/cotton canvas exterior dries quickly for quicker packing after rain. Heat taped seams and a heat-sealed PVC bathtub floor ensure waterproof protection you can count on. Tent also features side and rear windows for welcome cross ventilation, no-see-um mesh on the front door and rear window, power cord inlet, and YKK zippers on the front door. Extra large attached awning features a stiffiner sewn into its edge for easier rollup and comes with 2 easy-to-use twistlock telescoping aluminum poles. Multiple built-in pockets for guy ropes. Comes with carry bag. Carry weight: 55.1 lbs. 8.5'W x 8.5'D x 6.2'H with 6.2'L awning. Manufacturer's 2 year warranty.
Manufacturer model #: RV5.
- Durable, waterproof six person tent that goes up in less than 30 seconds
- Biggest tent in the RV series
- Traditional bakers style canvas tent look, modern construction and convenience
- Great tent for fishermen, hunters, and other outdoors adventurers
- Simple set up - fold sides out, lift top up, and lock frame, no assembly at all
- Waterproof, ripstop poly/cotton canvas shell with double-stitched seams - quick drying, mold- and
- Heat taped seams and a heat-sealed PVC bathtub floor for complete waterproof protection
- Side and rear windows for welcome cross ventilation
- No-see-um mesh on the front door and rear window
- Power cord inlet
- YKK® zippers
- Extra large attached awning with two easy-to-use twistlock telescoping aluminum poles
- Comes with carry bag
Accessories for the OzTent RV series tents sold separately can be found through a keyword search by typing in the keyword "OzTent"