Orvis Safe Passage Sling Pack
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
This popular pack style boasts a nicely cushioned, foam-padded, streamlined design for all-day comfort. Made of tough 410-denier nylon, the Orvis Safe Passage Sling Pack is water-resistant and boasts an additional waterproof coating on the bottom of the pack for increased protection while wading or setting by. This pack's simple design makes it a natural choice for any fly angler. Wear your Orvis Safe Passage Sling Pack over your right shoulder, secure the quick-release sternum strap while fishing or moving, and swing it under your left arm for access to your supplies. Its molded back panel helps maintain your comfort; a light-colored interior keeps small items from getting lost. Internal pockets and dividers help organize your gear neatly. A unique zinger and tool attachment system, a magnetic forcep sheath on the shoulder strap, strategically-placed water bottle holder, cord loops for tippet bars, a topside fly drying patch, and internal Velcro® strip deliver intelligent storage with instant access to the things you need, when you need them. 9" x 5" x 15-3/4". 641 cu. in. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 14ZF 2100.
- Foam-padded, streamlined design for all-day comfort
- Tough, water-resistant 410-denier nylon construction
- Waterproof coating on the bottom
- Over-the-right-shoulder design
- Quick-release sternum strap for stability
- Molded back panel for comfort
- Light-colored interior prevents small-item loss
- Internal pockets and dividers
- Unique zinger and tool attachment system
- Magnetic forcep sheath on the shoulder strap
- Strategically-placed water bottle holder
- Cord loops, fly drying patch, internal Velcro strip
- 9" x 5" x 15-3/4"
- 641 cu. in.