Oregon Scientific® Wireless Barbecue Meat Thermometer
- Temperature sensor's range -- 0° F to 392° F
- Detachable belt clip/table stand
- Entree programs: Beef, Lamb, Veal, Hamburger, Pork, Turkey, Chicken and Fish
- Doneness selections: rare, medium rare, medium, well done
- Audio alert options: almost ready, ready, overcooked, out-of-range
- 100 feet transmission range
- Low battery indicator
- Uses 2 AA and 2 AAA batteries (included)
Grilling and barbecuing takes a lot of attention, but you don’t have to stand guard by your grill while you cook anymore! The Wireless Barbecue Meat Thermometer lets you socialize with your guests and still know what's going on with your food. With a range of up to 100 feet, this great cooking accessory comes with a wireless probe for your food and digital gauge that has a digital LCD screen that tells you the temperature and alerts you when your food is ready. Comes with different entree programs and a variety of ''doneness'' audio alerts.
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
There are some "dual sensor" units available, but I've not found one with the option of the remote.
If you do find one that does all of these, I'd bet you'd be better to buy an oven sensor, and a cordless model. Don't use the meat thermometer in the oven!!