Oregon Scientific Remote Weather Access Platform
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
Now you can monitor your own microclimate from anywhere in the world with the Oregon Scientific® Remote Weather Access Platform. This wireless weather monitoring system allows you to know real-time conditions at preset locations with your mobile device via broadband Internet connection. You can also track historical weather data to share with others online. The Remote Weather Access Platform uses a hub to transmit weather data to your personal website, phone, or device, and is compatible with web-based and mobile apps. Includes wireless temperature, humidity, and rain gauges and wind sensors.
Manufacturer model #: 7-34811-71081-9.
- Get your home weather from anywhere
- Uses a hub to transmit weather data to your personal website, phone, or device
- Displays real-time and historical weather data
- Compatible with web-based and mobile apps
- User-defined push alerts via mobile apps
- Uses GPS to collect data from the nearest weather Internet hub
- Enables data sharing via weather community with other remote access users
- Compatible with other Oregon Scientific weather station sensors
- Includes wireless temperature/humidity, rain gauge, and wind sensors