Oregon Scientific Professional Weather Center - Model WMR200A
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
This Oregon Scientific® Professional Weather Center is packed with essential functions to make your daily round run smoother. Weather icons – sunny, partly cloudy, cloudy, rainy, or snow – provide visual forecasting while weather alert alarms for temperature, heat index, humidity, dew point, gust wind, and rainfall rate keep you in-the-know. This Professional Weather Center includes indoor and outdoor temperature (with up to 10 wireless sensors) and humidity measurements, barometric pressure, dew point, wind chill, wind speed, wind direction, and heat index readings. This handy device automatically sets itself to the U.S. atomic clock and has a long range transmission of 300 feet between the main unit and remote sensors. The main console features touch-screen controls and an EL backlight for easy viewing. An installation kit allows for multiple mounting options (including a 6 foot mounting pole). Low battery indicator icons are featured for both main units and wireless sensors. An On-board Data Logger Function stores data with a time stamp. The Professional Weather Center comes with a 6V DC AC adapter for main unit and batteries for wireless sensors, plus a 6 foot USB cable. Operating temperature range: -22°C to 70°C (-8°F to 158°F).
Manufacturer model #: WMR200A.
- Weather forecast icons – sunny, partly cloudy, cloudy, rainy, or snow
- Current moon phase
- Indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity
- Weather alert alarms for heat index, gust wind, rainfall rate, and more
- Automatically sets to U.S. atomic clock
- Includes 5-language software (English, Dutch, Italian, Spanish and French)
- Long range transmission of 300 feet
- Main console has touch-screen and EL backlight
- Includes 6V DC AC adapter and batteries