Oregon Scientific® Desktop NOAA Weather Alert Radio
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Broadcasts public alert emergencies 24 hours a day
- Can receive broadcasts for up to nine local areas
- Automatic alert system triggers the radio speaker
- Broadcasts messages visually using dot matrix display
- Large scrolling LCD screen with backlight
- S.A.M.E. (Specific Area Message Encoding) technology
- Alerts available in English, French and Spanish
- Automatically sets channel for clearest reception
- Signal Strength icon with Signal Loss reminder
- Three levels of messages: Advisory, Watch and Warning
This Oregon Scientific Desktop NOAA Weather Alert Radio receives and displays National Weather Service bulletins, alerts, watches and forecasts, US Emergency All Hazards bulletins, and local Emergency Alert System (EAS) bulletins and warnings 24 hours a day. The automatic alert system triggers the radio speaker and also broadcasts messages visually using dot matrix display for conditions affecting life and property. The large scrolling LCD screen with backlight ensures easy viewing. This Oregon Scientific Weather Alert Radio is equipped with S.A.M.E. technology and can be programmed to receive information specific to your geographic location. This radio can receive broadcasts for up to nine local areas, has three levels of messages (Advisory, Watch and Warning) and automatically sets channel for clearest reception. Includes a built-in extendable antenna as well as an external speaker jack and antenna port. Alerts can be relayed in English, French and Spanish. Includes AC adapter.
Manufacturer model #: WR608.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime