Open Country Gardenmaster 1000 Watt Dehydrator
Dehydrate more food in hours, not days, with the Gardenmaster Pro Food Dehydrator from Open Country. Using its powerful 1000-watt heating unit and specially designed Converga-Flow air circulation system, the Gardenmaster dehydrates food on up to 30 trays. Using a quiet 2400 RPM motor and specially designed 4-1/2'' fan, Converga-Flow moves heated air up the exterior pressurized chamber and horizontally across each tray for fast, nutritious, and even drying. This quick and even drying system keeps flavors from mixing and eliminates the need for rotating trays. Its 100% solid state heating unit features adjustable temperature control, allowing you to change the heating temperature from 95-160°F (35 - 71°C) for best results. The clear 2-1/2" insulated top cover allows you to see the food dehydrate while allowing virtually no heat loss. The Gardenmaster Pro's Vita-Save® opaque exterior blocks light to retain more nutrients and vitamins. Dehydrator comes with four trays, a 52-page recipe book, instruction book, 1 mesh sheet, 1 solid sheet, and 1 packet of jerky spice. Add up to 30 additional trays with Add-A-Trays® accessory. Drying pressure is automatically adjusted to the number of trays in use. Size: 15"W x 9"H.
Manufacturer model #: FD-1010SK.
- Fast, even, nutritious drying
- 1000 watts of drying power with patented Converga-Flow® air circulation system
- Converga-Flow system - 4.5'' fan, 2400-RPM motor
- Use up to 30 trays
- Adjustable heating temperature from 95-160°F (35 - 71°C)
- Dries in hours, not days; fruit rolls - 3-6 hours, beef jerky - 4 hours
- Adjustable temperature control - custom setting for different foods
- Comes with four trays, 52-page recipe and instruction book, 1 solid sheet, 1 mesh sheet, and 1 packet jerky spice
Add-A-Tray Accessory Pack sold separately and can be found through item search for number 319514
Spice & Herb Screen sold separately and can be found through item search for number 966681
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.