Onyx Life Jacket for Men
Reduce the bulk on your next cold weather fishing trip or hunt out on the water by combining your coat and life jacket into one with the Onyx Flotation Jacket for Men. Designed for constant wear on fishing and boating trips, this waist-length jacket gives you constant warmth, comfort, protection from hypothermia, AND flotation. Perfect for early and late season boating, fishing, or sailing, this jacket style life jacket delivers better hypothermia protection in colder water conditions than a traditional vest-style life jacket. Integrated into the jacket, the built-in life jacket features soft, flexible PVC foam for comfortable, all-day wear, mesh drainage, and a hidden, interior waist belt with a quick-release snaplock buckle for a snug, secure fit. Jacket provides great comfort with easy moving raglan sleeves, comfortable neoprene waistline, and high, fleece-lined collar with fleece chin guard. Watertight neoprene inner cuff and adjustable elastic outer cuff cinches tight to lock the elements out. Jacket closes tight with heavy duty, full front zipper and dual, hook 'n' closure, storm flap. Dual, front fleece-lined handwarmer pockets gives you a spot to stuff your hands out of the wind. Durable 200D nylon shell with weatherproof coating on back. USCG Approved Type III. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 7501RDB.
Be SAFE and be LEGAL by wearing a PFD at all times.
- Safety, comfort, and warmth all in one for cold weather activities on the water
- Combines durable, comfortable jacket and flotation into one
- Built-in life jacket - flexible PVC foam, mesh drainage, and interior waist belt for snug fit
- Raglan sleeves for ease of movement
- Comfortable neoprene waistline
- High, fleece-lined collar with fleece chin guard
- Watertight neoprene inner cuff and adjustable elastic outer cuff cinches tight
- Heavy duty, full front zipper - hook 'n' loop closure, dual storm flap
- Front fleece-lined handwarmer pockets