Onyx ArcticShield® Waterfowl Parka for Men
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Lightweight, warm and comfortable
- ArcticShield technology - reflects up to 90% of your radiated body heat to keep you warm
- Less bulky than comparable parkas
- 100% wind- and waterproof PU-laminated polyester shell
- Drawcord-adjustable, zip off hood
- Armpit zip vents for temperature regulation
- Fold down rear ''hot seat'' provides a warm and dry place to sit
- Tons of gear storage options - pockets, D-rings, and accessory loop
- Hook 'n' loop adjustable neoprene cuffs
- Adjustable drawcord waist locks cold out
Because waterfowl hunting is usually best when weather conditions are at their worst, choose the Onyx ArcticShield Waterfowl Parka for Men to keep you warm, dry, and comfortable. Lighter and less bulky than comparable parkas, this protective coat utilizes ArcticShield technology to capture and return up to 90% of your radiated body heat, keeping you warm and comfortable even in sub-zero temperatures. More effective than bulky traditional insulation, this lightweight insulating technology reduces the need for multiple layers, giving you much more freedom of movement in the blind or in the field. The PU-laminated polyester shell delivers 100% wind- and waterproof protection and great durability to withstand any waterfowl hunting conditions. Great protection for your head comes from the parka's high collar, drawcord adjustable zip-off hood, and hook 'n' loop closure chin cover. Armpit vent zippers help you adjust to temperature spikes, while the fold down rear ''hot seat'' provides a warm and dry place to sit wherever you are. Magnetic closure chest pockets, cargo speed pockets, zip closure interior pockets, zippered sleeve pocket, D-rings, and elastic accessory loop make it easy to keep vital gear with you. Hook 'n' loop adjustable neoprene cuffs and the adjustable drawcord waist help you lock the cold out. Non-slip shoulders. Poly liner with nylon lining in the sleeves. Color: Realtree MAX-4®. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 9590.