Okuma Classic Pro GLT Trolling Rod
Built for deep trolling with heavy copper or leadcore lines, the Okuma Classic Pro GLT Trolling Rod is a lightweight rod ready to stand-up to monster salmon, trout, walleye or any other species you go deep for. Okuma's Classic Pro GLT Trolling Rod features durable fiberglass blank construction with tip over butt ferrule connection for an impressive show of strength. Leadcore and copper lines will glide through the Classic Pro GLT Trolling Rod's stainless steel double foot guides with titanium oxide inserts. A durable shrink tube over the EVA butt section provides easy rod removal from rod holder. Complete with a stainless steel hooded reel seat with graphite cushion inserts. Foregrip length 6-7/10''; reargrip 8-9/10''; Guides 11+ Tip.
- Durable fiberglass blank construction
- Stainless steel hooded reel seat with graphite cushion inserts
- Stainless steel double foot guides with titanium oxide inserts
- Durable shrink tube over EVA butt for easy removal from rod holder
- Tip over butt ferrule connection for improved strength