Offshore Angler® Tightline Spinning Reels
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- All-aluminum body and sideplates
- Forged, double anodized aluminum spool
- 3000-6000 models graphite rotor
- 7000 and 8000 aluminum rotor
- Braid grip spool arbor
- Brass and zinc alloy gearing
- Machined, anodized aluminum handle
- 6 bearing system with Powerlock™ instant anti-reverse
- Carbon fiber/Teflon drag system
Our Offshore Angler Tightline Spinning Reels are saltwater warriors, with aluminum frame and sideplates, stainless steel bail wire, brass and zinc alloy gearing, 6 bearing system with Powerlock™ instant anti-reverse, and machined aluminum handle and spool with braid grip arbor. It's a powerful, rigid workhorse that can handle multiple species of saltwater gamefish. The braid grip arbor on the spool anchors your line, and the carbon fiber and Teflon drag imparts smooth, consistent fish fighting pressure.
Click to view Product Manual
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1
Rated 5 out of 5 by Squalo52 Good value.
This reels are performing very well and they seems very solid. I ave bought two of the 8000 and like them so much that after few fishing trips I got me one of the 7000 model and two more of the 4000 for lighter preys.
Only had in use them for few months now, but looks like they will last...
September 16, 2014
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime