Offshore Angler™ Ocean Master® Saltwater Reel/Boat Rod Spinning Combos
- Compact aluminum chassis
- Oversized drive gear for maximum torque
- Machined handle for increased leverage and pure cranking power
- Sealed 10 washer drag stack for max heat dissipation
- Sealed double-shielded 8 bearing system
- Non-flexing aluminum rotor
- "Always on" PowerLock™ instant anti-reverse
- One-piece 42 million modulus graphite composite blanks
- Fuji® heavy-frame aluminum oxide guides
- Gimbal butt
- Hypalon® foregrips
- Comfortable EVA rear grips
Brute strength and rock-solid engineering are the keys to success in heavy-duty offshore fishing, and our redesigned Ocean Master Boat Spinning Rods are lighter and stronger than ever! 71230C is a favorite with tournament sailfish anglers, and the 71540C is a great all-purpose stick for kings, stripers, and tarpon. The 73050C is our first true heavyweight spinning rod, ready to handle big fish on 30–50 lb. braid. All models feature one-piece 42 million modulus graphite composite blanks, Fuji® heavy-frame aluminum oxide guides, gimbal butt, Hypalon® foregrips, and comfortable EVA rear grips.
Line recovery in inches per handle turn.