Offshore Angler™ Ocean Master® Lever Drag Reels
- One-piece graphite frame with hard anodized aluminum sideplate rings
- Gold-anodized, forged aluminum spool
- Six sealed, stainless steel ball bearings
- Heat-dissipating carbon fiber drag with aluminum retainer
- Stainless steel handle with oversized knob for comfort and extra leverage
- Brass drive gear and stainless steel pinion gear
- Loud bait clicker
- Precision lever drag with up to 22 lbs. max drag power
Our popular lever drag reel is now available in three class sizes, to give you the opportunity to pursue big game with lighter tackle—and still enjoy the uncompromising performance of a quality multi-species reel. Sleek and modern, tough and very smooth, these reels are built to take the day in, day out pounding of your quest. Features include a one-piece graphite frame with hard anodized aluminum sideplate rings; gold-anodized, forged aluminum spool; six sealed, stainless steel ball bearings; heat-dissipating carbon fiber drag with aluminum retainer; stainless steel handle with oversized knob for comfort and extra leverage; brass drive gear and stainless steel pinion gear; loud bait clicker; and precision lever drag with up to 22 lbs. max drag power. With that handsome black carbon finish and gold accents, these reels will look, feel, and handle like champs, every time out.
Line recovery in inches per handle turn.
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
tuna up to 30 wud b fun, and 30 60 a slight challenge
80? go look at the torium 50, or an avet , bro.
skill is another story. attached is a 83 pound bat ray, caught on the bass pro shops brand catmaxx om80 spinning reel, and bass pro brand ocean master 6 foot 6 heavy spinning rod if u kno how to fight a fish, ur good regardless of gear