Offshore Angler Ocean Master Lever Drag Reel/IM-7 Light Tackle Casting Rod Combos
Offshore Angler™ Ocean Master® combos help you maximize every minute of every battle, no matter what your quarry. Proven to absolutely overpower major game fish species all through the big blue, Ocean Master rods and reels remain the go-to tackle of champions. These brawny workhorses put ultimate power at your fingertips, with durability, extreme performance, and affordability that other hardware can only dream of.
Our popular Offshore Angler™ Ocean Master® Lever Drag Reel gives you the opportunity to pursue big game with lighter tackle—and still enjoy the uncompromising performance of a quality multi-species reel. Sleek and modern, tough and very smooth, these reels are built to take the day in, day out pounding of your quest. Features include a one-piece graphite frame with hard anodized aluminum sideplate rings; gold-anodized, forged aluminum spool; six sealed, stainless steel ball bearings; heat-dissipating carbon fiber drag with aluminum retainer; stainless steel handle with oversized knob for comfort and extra leverage; brass drive gear and stainless steel pinion gear; loud bait clicker; and precision lever drag with 17 lbs. max drag power. With that handsome black carbon finish and gold accents, these reels will look, feel, and handle like champs, every time out.
Our Offshore Angler™ Ocean Master® IM7 Light Tackle Series Casting Rods have been redesigned with a 15% lighter blank that’s even stronger than before! The 42 million modulus, IM7 Type I Slit Carbon Powerwall™ one piece blanks are engineered to overpower big fish on light tackle, and pair perfectly with today’s ultra-modern, compact reels. The triangular foregrip provides enhanced torsional control. Fitted with all Fuji® components, including heavy-duty Alconite® guides, gimbal butt, and a carbon x-wrap above the foregrip for increased lifting power.
- One-piece graphite frame with hard anodized aluminum sideplate rings
- Gold-anodized, forged aluminum spool
- Six sealed, stainless steel ball bearings
- Heat-dissipating carbon fiber drag with aluminum retainer
- Stainless steel handle with oversized knob for comfort and extra leverage
- Brass drive gear and stainless steel pinion gear
- Loud bait clicker
- Precision lever drag with 17 lbs. max drag power
- 42 million modulus, IM7 Type I Slit Carbon Powerwall™ one piece blank
- Engineered to overpower big fish on light tackle
- Triangular foregrip
- Fitted with all Fuji® components
- Heavy-duty Alconite® guides
- Gimbal butt
- Carbon x-wrap above foregrip
Line recovery in inches per handle turn.