Offshore Angler® Ocean Master® Inshore Low-Profile Reel/ Inshore Extreme® Rod Baitcasting Combos
- Compact yet powerful low-profile frame
- Deep, wide spool for easy casting and even line lay
- One-piece aluminum frame
- Anodized forged aluminum spool
- Eight-bearing system plus instant anti-reverse
- Adjustable Radial Tuned Braking system
- Split grip design for added comfort
- Six-disc drag stack delivers up to 16.5 lbs. of drag pressure
- HM54 graphite blank
- Split cork grips
- Fuji® aluminum oxide guides
- Graphite reel seat
The reel above, matched to our redesigned Offshore Angler Inshore Extreme Casting Rod, is 15% lighter and 20% stonger than previous model, with a CAD-designed HM54 graphite blank, custom-lathed split cork handles, and Fuji aluminum oxide guides. Other features include a graphite reel seat. All in all, these features add up to an outstanding level of comfort and control.
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Which will last longer if i target calico bass, halibut, and yellowtail under 20 lbs and i am getting the 7' medium heavy rod and which will cast better