Odyssey® White Ice #9 Putter
- In White Ice core models, Tour-tuned weight ports in the sole create ideal balance
- Optimal balance between the putter head and shaft length maximizes feel, control and accuracy
- White Ice multi-layer insert is fine-tuned to enhance sound, responsiveness and consistency
- Insert is firmer and stiffer for consistent distance control and better roll
- Dark nickel finish creates a rich, premium look and instills confidence
The Odyssey® White Ice #9 Putter merges a trusted shape with a new look and the finest feeling multi-layer insert yet. Utilizing extensive feedback from Tour players, Odyssey engineers have improved the sound, responsiveness and consistency of the insert. To enhance the sound at impact with softer balls, the face of the multi-layer insert has been rough textured. This also increases friction between the ball and the insert, promoting forward roll. With its glare-reducing dark nickel finish, the White Ice #9 Putter captures the proven look and feel of Tour-inspired equipment. Technically speaking, the White Ice #9 Putter is a toe-weighted, heel shafted, flanged blade with a long hosel and half-shaft offset.