Odyssey® White Ice #1 Putter
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Rounded heel-toe weighted blade with a crank-neck hosel and full-shaft offset
- Tour-proven looks with Tour-inspired feel
- White Ice multi-layer insert for enhanced responsiveness and consistency
- Maximum feel, control, and accuracy
- Consistent distance control
- Rich, premium look
- 2-year repair/replacement guarantee
- Loft: 3°
- Lie Angle: 70°
- Offset: Full-Shaft
The Ice #1 Putter is a rounded heel-toe weighted blade with a crank-neck hosel and full-shaft offset. This Tour-proven putter is outfitted with a White Ice multi-layer insert that's been fine-tuned to enhance sound, responsiveness, resiliency, and consistency. White Ice core models create the ideal balance that maximizes feel, control, and accuracy. The inner core is firmer for enhanced feel and much stiffer for better resiliency, leading to consistent distance control. The rough texture also increases friction between the ball and the insert to promote forward roll. A Dark Nickel finish creates a rich, premium design engineered to instill confidence as you line up. An Odyssey Putter is a promise made; if you find a defect within a 2-year period, Odyssey will repair it or replace it, no questions asked.
Manufacturer model #: 73048942535.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime