Odyssey® White Ice #1 Putter
- The multi-layer insert has been fine-tuned for better performance
- Headweight optimization maximizes feel
- Tour-proven looks plus Tour-inspired feel for Tour-level confidence
- Rounded heel-toe weighted blade with a crank neck hosel and full-shaft offset
- A rich, dark nickel finish reduces glare and inspires confidence
The Odyssey® White Ice #1 Putter merges a trusted shape with a new look and the finest feeling multi-layer insert yet. Utilizing extensive feedback from Tour players, Odyssey engineers have improved the sound, the responsiveness and the consistency of the insert. To improve the sound at impact with softer balls, the face surface of the multi-layer insert has been rough textured. This also increases friction between the ball and the insert, promoting forward roll. With its glare-reducing dark nickel finish, the White Ice #1 Putter captures the proven look and feel of Tour-inspired equipment. The Odyssey White Ice #1 Putter utilizes a classic blade head shape that features clean lines and a full-shaft offset.