Odyssey® Versa 90 Sabertooth Putter
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- An alignment mallet with weighted fangs, aiming channels, a double-bend shaft, and full-shaft offset
- Peak stability design with dual fangs and aiming channels
- Black and white high-contrast design highlights face angle throughout the stroke
- Improved White Hot insert for enhanced feel and performance
- 2-year repair/replacement guarantee
- Loft: 3°
- Lie Angle: 70°
- Offset: Full-Shaft
The Versa 90 Sabertooth Putter is part of Odyssey's Versa line, which offers a variety of Tour-proven head shapes with alignment aides for any type of player. This particular model is an alignment mallet with weighted fangs, aiming channels, a double-bend shaft, and full-shaft offset. Dual fangs position the majority of the clubhead's weight to the perimeter to increase MOI, and aiming channels help align the putter to the intended target for better alignment. The black and white contrast built into Versa putters lets your eyes key in on the linear designs and highlights the face angle all the way through impact. The improved White Hot insert is more consistent in sound, feel, and performance across the entire striking surface. An Odyssey Putter is a promise made; if you find a defect within a 2-year period, Odyssey will repair it or replace it, no questions asked.
Manufacturer model #: 73053152535.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime