Odyssey® Versa 90 2-Ball Putter
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- An 2-ball putter with an extended mallet head with a double-bend shaft and full-shaft offset
- 2 ball-sized circles on the head aid in alignment, taking the place of the classic straight line
- 1° off-line to accentuate the face angle
- Black and white high-contrast design highlights face angle throughout the stroke
- Improved White Hot insert for enhanced feel and performance
- 2-year repair/replacement guarantee
- Loft: 3°
- Lie Angle: 70°
- Offset: Full-Shaft
The Versa 90 2-Ball Putter is part of Odyssey's Versa line, which offers a variety of Tour-proven head shapes with alignment aides for any type of player. Versa putters accentuate the face angle at address, and highlight the face angle throughout the stroke. Odyssey's visionary high-contrast alignment technology highlights the proper face angle from address to impact, allowing you to align the putter throughout your stroke. The black and white contrast lets your eyes key in on the linear designs and highlights the face angle all the way through impact. Visionary 2-ball technology has been a runaway hit on Tour since the very first week it was introduced. The special design has played a part in 246 Tour wins and 16 major championships. This 2-ball putter has an extended mallet head with a double-bend shaft and full-shaft offset. The improved White Hot insert is highly engineered to create more consistent sound, feel, and performance through impact. An Odyssey Putter is a promise made; if you find a defect within a 2-year period, Odyssey will repair it or replace it, no questions asked.
Manufacturer model #: 73048852535.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime