Odyssey® Backstryke Marxman Putter
- Forward Press Stabilization - Imparts top spin faster for truer roll
- Visible Face Alignment - Allows you to see if the face is square to the target
- Stroke Balance - Promotes a fluid, stable stroke path for consistency, accuracy and better distance control
- White Ice Multi-Layer Insert - Fine-tuned to enhance sound, responsiveness, resiliency and consistency
- Advanced Roll Technology - Multi-material construction results in a low, deep center of gravity for better, truer roll
- Manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty
An extended mallet-head that features perimeter-weighted rings plus Hi-Def alignment and a stroke balance shaft, the Odyssey Backstryke Marxman Putter is so revolutionary it could improve your stroke, put your mind at ease and change the way you think about putting forever.
The Odyssey Backstryke Marxman Putter has a better engineered putting stroke. Forward Press Stabilization promotes an ascending stroke into the ball, quickly imparting true, forward roll. The unique shaft position creates a stable, straight line with the lead arm so your wrists are far less likely to break down during the stroke. Visible Face Alignment allows you to clearly see if the face is square to the target line without the shaft impeding your line of sight, providing an unprecedented visual aid to line up putts and significantly improve accuracy. The firmer and stiffer White Ice insert is fine-tuned to enhance sound, responsiveness, resiliency and consistency. A.R.T (Advanced Roll Technology) uses multi-material construction for a low, deep center of gravity to promote truer roll.