Oakley Twoface Sunglasses
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
Oakley® Twoface™ Polarized Sunglasses double up on comfort and style while bringing you visionary technology worthy of the metal icons. Frames feature precision-formed aluminum lower orbitals with O Matter uppers. The lenses are made of Plutonite® to filter out every eye-chafing ray of UV. Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards. The Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise alignment so XYZ Optics® can maintain clarity all the way to the lens periphery where conventional lenses distort vision. Twoface is made to fit medium-sized faces. Made in USA.
- Plutonite lens material filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue light
- Optimized peripheral vision of 6 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
- Frames feature precision-formed aluminum lower orbitals with O Matter uppers
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Designed to fit medium-sized faces
About your Oakley lenses:
- Dark Grey is an excellent all-purpose lens that offers truer color perception in sunny conditions. Works well in extremely bright light (10% light transmission).
- Jade Iridium® combines a neutral lens tint designed for truer color perception with an Iridium coating to reduce glare and is excellent in hot, sunny conditions. Works best in medium to bright light (17% light transmission).
- Violet Iridium features a neutral lens tint with an Iridium coating to tune contrast and reduce glare. Works best in medium to bright light (14% light transmission).