Oakley Shaun White Signature Series Holbrook Sunglasses
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
Snowboarding and skating superstar Shaun White has teamed with Oakley® to create a signature series of sunglass designs that salute White's award winning performances. The Shaun White Signature Series Holbrook™ Sunglasses combine the gold tones of highest athletic achievement with the timeless classic styling of the Holbrook. Oakley's Holbrook combines Oakley performance and protection with a style that screams American cool. Named after a small Arizona town along the edge of the painted desert and the petrified forest on historic Route 66, the Holbrook blends its classic look with modern materials and technology. This comfortable and lightweight design combines a stress-resistant O Matter frame with proven Plutonite lenses and a Three-Point Fit design that ensures precise optical alignment. The Holbrook's high performance lenses filter out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm, while the Iridium coating reduces glare while balancing light transmission. The 6 base lens curvature enhances peripheral vision and side protection. Sunglasses meet or exceed Z87.1 standards for optical clarity and impact resistance. Made in USA.
- Reflects Shaun White's award winning style and performance
- Timeless look, Oakley protection
- Lightweight O Matter® frame
- Three-Point Fit for exact optical alignment and balanced pressure points
- Plutonite® lens blocks 100% of UVA, UVB, and UVC rays and blue light
- High definition optics meet ANSI Z87.1 standards for optical and impact requirements
- Iridium® lens coatings balance light transmission and reduce glare
- 6 base lens curvature for optimized peripheral vision
Manufacturer model #: OO9102.
About Oakley lenses:
24K Iridium features an Iridium coating to reduces glare. Works well in medium to bright light (13% light transmission).