Oakley RadarLock Pitch Sunglasses
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
Adapt your vision for any environment and keep up with changing light conditions with the Oakley® RadarLock™ Pitch™ Sunglasses. Designed for demanding athletes, the RadarLock Pitch sunglasses are designed to provide unbeatable clarity, a comfortable custom fit, and the ability to optimize eye protection quickly in any environment. Switchlock interchangeable lens technology allows you to switch between Oakley’s wide array of performance lenses quickly and easily to adapt your vision for any environment and keep up with changing light. The Switchlock system also holds the lens securely in place without uneven pressures that can bend it and distort your vision. Keeping the RadarLock in place while climbing, cycling or shooting, the Unobtainium synthetic nose and stem sleeves hold tightly and actually increase their grip as you sweat. The RadarLock's Plutonite lens feature Polaric Ellipsoid lens geometry for clarity all the way to your peripheral view. Fitted within a lightweight O MATTER frame, the lens meets ANSI Z87.1 basic standards for impact protection and exceed ANSI Z87.1 optical standards. Plutonite lens material filters out 100% of UVA, UVB, and UVC rays as well as damaging blue light up to 400nm, while the comfortable Three-Point Fit frame design keeps lenses in exact optical alignment. Made in USA.
- Versatile and adaptable sport performance sunglasses
- Switchlock™ interchangeable lens technology - fast and easy lens changing
- Comfortable custom fit
- Unobtainium® synthetic nosepieces and stem sleeves - increases grip when you sweat
- Lightweight O MATTER frame for all-day comfort
- Three-Point Fit for exact optical alignment and balanced pressure points
- Polaric Ellipsoid™ lens geometry extends clarity all the way to your peripheral view
- Plutonite® lens blocks 100% of UVA, UVB, and UVC rays and blue light
- High definition optics - surpass ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact and optical requirements
- Comes with two sets of lenses - bright light and low light
Manufacturer style #: OO9182.
About your Oakley lenses:
- Black Iridium® combines an excellent all-purpose lens for sunny conditions with an iridium coating to reduce glare. Works well in extremely bright light (10% light transmission).
- VR28 filters blue light to increase contrast and improve depth perception in a wide variety of conditions. Works best in flat to medium light (28% light transmission).