Oakley Plantiff Squared Polarized Sunglasses
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
Oakley® Plantiff™ Polarized Sunglasses take classic aviator style to new heights. Unlike old-school flat aviation eyewear, the Oakley Plaintiff has an 8.75 curvature that extends visual clarity all the way to your peripheral view. Comfortable Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise alignment, yet the frame only touches your face at the nose bridge and temples. Plutonite lens material protects your eyes by filtering out 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue light, and the lightweight alloy frame is ideal for all-day wear. Oakley Plantiff Polarized Sunglasses have titanium hinges that absorb shock and hyper-flex when needed. Made in USA.
- Classic aviator style with enhanced performance
- HD polarized lenses block 99% of glare and improve clarity
- Plutonite® material filters out 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue light
- Ultra-lightweight hi-modulus C-5™ metal alloy frame
- Optimized peripheral vision of 8.75 Base lens curvature
- Custom-engineered titanium Mono Shock™ hinges
- Comfortable Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise alignment
Manufacturer model #: OO4063-04.