Oakley® King's Camo Signature Series Gascan® Sunglasses
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Special edition of Oakley Gascan
- Lenses feature King's Camo logo on bottom corner
- Frames feature the legendary King's Camo woodland pattern
- Extended wrapped frame fits medium to large faces
- Lightweight, durable O Matter™ frame
- Plutonite® lens material eliminates 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC
- XYZ Optics® for clarity at every angle
- Dual lens Polaric Ellipsoid™ geometry
- Three-Point Fit provides precise optical alignment
- True metal icons
Oakley and King's Camo have teamed up to create the ultimate sunglasses for hunting and outdoor activities by combining Gascan lens technology with frames in a legendary King's Camo pattern. Gascan Sunglasses feature two lenses cut from the curve of a single lens shield and mounted in the frame to preserve a continuous shape. The lightweight O Matter frame ensures comfort and durability while XYZ Optics optimize clarity at every angle. Plutonite lens material eliminates 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC and harmful blue light. These Oakley Gascan Sunglasses feature an extended wrapped frame that fits medium to large faces as well as sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual cam action. These sunglasses exceed ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact and optical requirements. Made in USA.About your Oakley lenses:
- Black Iridium® combines an excellent all-purpose lens for sunny conditions with an iridium coating to reduce glare. Works well in extremely bright light (10% light transmission).
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1
Rated 5 out of 5 by SoCalFishing Look and feel great.
I have a pair of these and love them. They are my favorite pair of sunglasses. They are great for driving and help cut down a lot of the glare. They are comfortable to wear for long periods of time. They are great to wear to any event since they help cut a lot of glare and make it very comfortable in bright places. Anyone who is looking for an all situation pair of sunglasses should consider a pair of these.
July 30, 2013
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime