Oakley® Infinite Hero® Collection Radar® Path™ Sunglasses
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
- Polaric Ellipsoid™ lens geometry for optimized peripheral view and side coverage
- Interchangeable lens design
- Three-Point Fit keeps lenses in exact optical alignment
- Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC
- Iridium® lens coating for reduced glare and tuned light transmission
- Multiple interchangeable Unobtainium® nose pads
- Integrated surge ports channel airflow
- Includes Microclear™ bag for storage and cleaning
- $20 from every purchase is donated to the Infinite Hero Foundation
These Oakley Radar Path Sunglasses for Men feature purple highlights at the icons and earsocks in honor of the Purple Heart, the decoration that pays reverence to soldiers who have been injured or killed in battle. These Oakley sunglasses feature a single-lens sport shield with a Black Iridium coating, designed to balance light transmission and maintain color perception in bright sunlight. Plutonite lens material eliminates 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC and harmful blue light up to 400 nm while Polaric Ellipsoid lens geometry provides optimized peripheral view and side coverage. The stress-resistant O Matter® frame delivers lightweight comfort and durability. The included custom Microclear bag is ideal for storage and engineered for lens cleaning. Optical precision and performance meets ANSI Z87.1 standards. Impact resistance meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for high velocity and high mass impact. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: 24-275.