Oakley® Infinite Hero Plaintiff™ Non-Polarized Sunglasses for Men
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC
- Purple earstems and icons honor the Purple Heart
- Lightweight hi-modulus C-5™ metal frame
- Three-Point Fit for exact optical alignment
- Custom engineered titanium Mono Shock™ hinge
- 8.75 base lens geometry for optimized peripheral view and side coverage
- Includes Microclear™ bag for storage and cleaning
- $20 from every purchase is donated to the Infinite Hero Foundation
The Oakley Plaintiff Sunglasses for Men feature purple earstems and icons in honor of the Purple Heart, the decoration that pays reverence to soldiers who have been injured or killed in battle. These sunglasses are a classic aviator design, boasting a lightweight hi-modulus C-5 metal frame and titanium Mono Shock hinge that allows extension beyond the normal position. Plutonite lens material eliminates 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC and harmful blue light up to 400 nm while the 8.75 base lens geometry provides optimized peripheral view and side coverage. Warm gray lenses filter and balance harsh sun, enhancing visual contrast to improve depth perception. Optical precision and performance meets ANSI Z80.3 standards. The included custom Microclear bag is ideal for storage and engineered for lens cleaning. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: OO4057-11.