Oakley Holbrook Sunglasses
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
Drawing on a timeless classic look, the Holbrook™ from Oakley® combines Oakley performance and protection with a style that screams American cool. Named after a small Arizona town along the edge of the painted desert and the petrified forest on historic Route 66, the Holbrook blends its classic look with modern materials and technology. This comfortable and lightweight design combines a stress-resistant O Matter® frame with proven Plutonite® lenses and a Three-Point Fit design that ensures precise optical alignment. The Holbrook's high performance lenses filter out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm, while the Iridium® coating reduces glare while balancing light transmission. The 6 base lens curvature enhances peripheral vision and side protection. Sunglasses meet or exceed Z87.1 standards for optical clarity and impact resistance. Made in USA.
- Timeless look, Oakley protection
- Lightweight O Matter frame
- Three-Point Fit for exact optical alignment and balanced pressure points
- Plutonite lens blocks 100% of UVA, UVB, and UVC rays and blue light
- High-definition optics meet ANSI Z87.1 standards for optical and impact requirements
- Iridium lens coatings balance light transmission and reduce glare
- 6 base lens curvature for optimized peripheral vision
Manufacturer style #: OO9102.
About Oakley lenses:
- Black Iridium combines an excellent all-purpose lens for sunny conditions with an iridium coating to reduce glare. Works well in extremely bright light (10% light transmission).
- Ice Iridium combines a neutral lens tint designed for truer color perception with an Iridium coating to reduce glare. Works well in extremely bright light (10% light transmission).
- Positive Red Iridium features a neutral lens tint with a specialized Iridium coating that tunes contrast and reduces infrared light. Works best in medium to bright light (15% light transmission).