Oakley Holbrook Sunglasses
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
Drawing on a timeless classic look, the Holbrook from Oakley® combines Oakley performance and protection with a style that screams American cool. Named after a small Arizona town along the edge of the painted desert and the petrified forest on historic Route 66, the Holbrook™ blends its classic look with modern materials and technology. This comfortable and lightweight design combines a stress-resistant O Matter frame with proven Plutonite lenses and a Three-Point Fit design that ensures precise optical alignment. The Holbrook's high performance lenses filter out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm, while the Iridium coating reduces glare while balancing light transmission. The 6 base lens curvature enhances peripheral vision and side protection. Sunglasses meet or exceed Z87.1 standards for optical clarity and impact resistance. Made in USA.
- Timeless look, Oakley protection
- Lightweight O Matter® frame
- Three-Point Fit for exact optical alignment and balanced pressure points
- Plutonite® lens blocks 100% of UVA, UVB, and UVC rays and blue light
- High definition optics meet ANSI Z87.1 standards for optical and impact requirements
- Iridium® lens coatings balance light transmission and reduce glare
- 6 base lens curvature for optimized peripheral vision
Manufacturer style #: OO9102.
About Oakley lenses:
- Black Iridium combines an excellent all-purpose lens for sunny conditions with an iridium coating to reduce glare. Works well in extremely bright light (10% light transmission).
- Ice Iridium combines a neutral lens tint designed for truer color perception with an Iridium coating to reduce glare. Works well in extremely bright light (10% light transmission).
- Positive Red Iridium features a neutral lens tint with a specialized Iridium coating that tunes contrast and reduces infrared light. Works best in medium to bright light (15% light transmission).