Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 XL Polarized Sunglasses
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
The latest version of Oakley's® proven Half Jacket® design, the Half Jacket 2.0 XL Polarized combines an interchangeable lens design, top quality optics, and a frame that handles punishing abuse. Built to stay locked in place during the most intense activity, the Half Jacket 2.0 utilizes a lightweight, stress-resistant O MATTER frame with Oakley's Three-Point Fit design for comfort and exact optical alignment. Unobtainium synthetic nosepiece and earsocks hold tightly and increase their grip as you sweat, making these sunglasses a great choice for active people. Plutonite lenses filter out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm, while the Oakley HD Polarized technology minimizes glare without haze and optical distortion. The 8.75 base lens curvature enhances peripheral vision and side protection, while the XYZ optics ensure sharp accurate vision all the way to the outer edge of the lens. Providing the razor sharp clarity of high definition optics, these lenses also meet Z87.1 standards for optical clarity and impact resistance. Iridium lens coatings balance light transmission and reduce glare. Made in USA.
- Lightweight, versatile sunglasses that handle rough, intense activity
- Interchangeable lens design helps you adapt to changing light conditions
- Lightweight O Matter® frame
- Unobtainium® earsocks and grip anchors
- Three-Point Fit for exact optical alignment and balanced pressure points
- Plutonite® lens blocks 100% of UVA, UVB, and UVC rays and blue light
- HD Polarized lenses minimizes glare without haze and optical distortion
- XYZ® optics - clear sightline all the way to the outer edge of the lens
- High definition optics meet ANSI Z87.1 standards for optical and impact requirements
- Iridium® lens coatings balance light transmission and reduce glare
- 8.75 base lens curvature for optimized peripheral vision
Manufacturer style #: OO9154.