Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 XL Sunglasses
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
Enjoy the high performance comfort of the Oakley's® proven Half Jacket® design with greater protection in the Half Jacket 2.0 XL Non-Polarized Sunglasses. Built to stay locked in place during the most intense activity, the Half Jacket 2.0 XL utilizes a lightweight, stress-resistant O MATTER frame with Oakley's Three-Point Fit design for comfort and exact optical alignment. Unobtainium synthetic nosepiece and earsocks hold tightly and increase their grip as you sweat, making these sunglasses a great choice for active people. A larger, more squared version of the Plutonite lenses on the Half Jacket 2.0, the 2.0 XL's lenses deliver the same 100% filtration of UVA/UVB/UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The 8.75 base lens curvature enhances peripheral vision and side protection, while the XYZ optics ensure sharp accurate vision all the way to the outer edge of the lens. Providing the razor sharp clarity of high definition optics, these lenses also meet Z87.1 standards for optical clarity and impact-resistance. Iridium lens coatings balance light transmission and reduce glare. Made in USA.
- All the performance of the Half Jacket 2.0, with greater protection
- Larger, squared lenses for greater protection
- Interchangeable lens design helps you adapt to changing light conditions
- Lightweight O Matter® frame
- Unobtainium® earsocks and grip anchors
- Three-Point Fit for exact optical alignment and balanced pressure points
- Plutonite® lens blocks 100% of UVA, UVB, and UVC rays and blue light
- XYZ® optics - clear sightline all the way to the outer edge of the lens
- High definition optics meet ANSI Z87.1 standards for optical and impact requirements
- Iridium® lens coatings balance light transmission and reduce glare
- 8.75 base lens curvature for optimized peripheral vision
Manufacturer style #: OO9154.
About your Oakley lenses:
- Black Iridium combines an excellent all-purpose lens for sunny conditions with an iridium coating to reduce glare. Works well in extremely bright light (10% light transmission).
- G30 Iridium sports performance lenses feature a rose base with subtle Iridium coating to improve contrast and depth perception in blues and greens. Works best in flat to medium light (30% light transmission).