Oakley Fuel Cell Sunglasses
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
Oakley® Fuel Cell™ Sunglasses are a mix of art and technology. They are a clean, authentic style that speaks with volume. The 2 lenses are actually cut from a single shield of optically pure Plutonite, then placed in the frames to maintain the original, continuous contour. An innovation of High Definition Optics (HDO), Polaric Ellipsoid lens geometry extends clarity all the way to your peripheral view, exceeding ANSI Z87.1 optical standards. Impact protection meets ANSI Z87.1 basic standards while UV filtering is an unbeatable 100% for every single ray of UVA, UVB, and UVC. The lens curvature and frame architecture improve side protection, and durable yet lightweight O Matter frame material maximizes comfort with a perfect Three-Point Fit. Made in USA.
- Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue light
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- Dual lens Polaric Ellipsoid geometry
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment
About Oakley lenses:
- Black Iridium® combines an excellent all-purpose lens for sunny conditions with an iridium coating to reduce glare. Works well in extremely bright light (10% light transmission).
- Violet Iridium features a neutral lens tint with an Iridium coating to tune contrast and reduce glare. Works best in medium to bright light (14% light transmission).
- Warm Grey features a comfortable lens tint that offers truer perception. Works well in extremely bright light (10% light transmission).