Oakley® Fuel Cell™ Sunglasses
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue light
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- Dual lens Polaric Ellipsoid geometry
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment
Oakley Fuel Cell Sunglasses are a mix of art and technology. They are a clean, authentic style that speaks with volume. The 2 lenses are actually cut from a single shield of optically pure Plutonite, then placed in the frames to maintain the original, continuous contour. An innovation of High Definition Optics (HDO), Polaric Ellipsoid lens geometry extends clarity all the way to your peripheral view, exceeding ANSI Z87.1 optical standards. Impact protection meets ANSI Z87.1 basic standards while UV filtering is an unbeatable 100% for every single ray of UVA, UVB, and UVC. The lens curvature and frame architecture improve side protection, and durable yet lightweight O Matter frame material maximizes comfort with a perfect Three-Point Fit. Made in USA.About Oakley lenses:
- Black Iridium® combines an excellent all-purpose lens for sunny conditions with an iridium coating to reduce glare. Works well in extremely bright light (10% light transmission).
- Violet Iridium features a neutral lens tint with an Iridium coating to tune contrast and reduce glare. Works best in medium to bright light (14% light transmission).
- Warm Grey features a comfortable lens tint that offers truer perception. Works well in extremely bright light (10% light transmission).
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1
Rated 5 out of 5 by Concretehunter Excellent Sunglasses!
I have always been a fan of Oakley sunglasses. I purchased a pair of Oakley Fuel Cell glasses four years ago and have worn them every day since. They work great for driving, fishing, hunting, and all around use. Very good construction and durability. Available with prescription lenses if need be.
May 11, 2014
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime