Oakley Forehand Sunglasses
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
Oakley® Forehand™ Non-Polarized Sunglasses serve up a beautiful blend of style and powerful performance. These sweet, retro-styled glasses combine the awesomeness of the '80s and combine it with the coolness of the 21st century. Wherever the day takes you, this eyewear exudes style and grace with stress-resistant O-Matter frames featuring a Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment. And you'll see the world with confidence knowing you've got the UV protection of Plutonite lens material, which filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue light up to 400nm. Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards. Unobtainium ear pads provide a non-stop no-slip grip. Metal icon accents at the hinges complete one beautiful package that you can store in your exclusive Oakley women's eyewear case (included).
- Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue light
- Lenses meet or exceed Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Unobtainium® ear pads provide a non-stop no-slip grip
- Includes exclusive Oakley case
Manufacturer style #: OO9179.
About your Oakley lenses:
- Grey Gradient is an excellent all-purpose lens that features a neutral tint for truer color perception and offers a smooth transition in shading from darker top to lighter bottom. Works best in medium to bright light (16% light transmission).
- Black Iridium® combines an excellent all-purpose lens for sunny conditions with an Iridium coating to reduce glare. Works well in extremely bright light (10% light transmission).
- Brown Gradient is an excellent all-purpose lens that features a subtle, contrast-boosting tint with smooth transition in shading from darker top to lighter bottom. Works best in medium light (24% light transmission).