Oakley Flak Jacket XLJ Sunglasses
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
Whether you're mountain biking, cycling, skiing, running, climbing or just driving, your eyes need the sort of crystal-clear protection Oakley's® Flak Jacket® XLJ Sunglasses provide. Oakley designed their Flak Jacket XLJ Sunglasses with interchangeable nose pads, so you can pick the size that gives you the most comfortably precise fit. And to ensure the lightweight Flak Jacket XLJ Sunglasses stay secure at all times, the nose pad and stem sleeves are made from Unobtainium® which actually increases gripping power with perspiration. These rugged sunglasses allow lenses to be interchanged for superior customization (additional lenses not included) and their semi-rimless design ensures the frame doesn't block your view down. The O Matter® frame material is engineered to withstand the abuse - meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact protection. XYZ Optics® maintain precise clarity at all angles of vision. Made in USA.
- Superior eye protection
- Flak Jacket offers the comfort of a Three-Point Fit with balanced pressure points
- Comfortable, lightweight Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB and UVC
- Oakley Iridium® lens coatings
About your Oakley lenses:
- Black Iridium® combines an excellent all-purpose lens for sunny conditions with an iridium coating to reduce glare. Works well in extremely bright light (10% light transmission).
- Bronze is an excellent all-purpose lens with enhanced contrast for sunny conditions. Works best in medium to bright light (22% light transmission).
- Deep Blue is engineered to cut out harsh glare in a dominantly blue environment and is ideal for bright and sunny conditions on open water. Works well in extremely bright light (17% light transmission).
- Jade Iridium combines a neutral lens tint designed for truer color perception with an Iridium coating to reduce glare and is excellent in hot, sunny conditions. Works best in medium to bright light (17% light transmission).
- Shallow Blue is designed to knock down glare in shallow water conditions while improving depth perception and enhancing the ability to read underwater terrain. This color is ideal for sight fishing on rivers, lakes, or saltwater flats. Works best in medium to bright light (20% light transmission).
- VR28® Black Iridium features a sports performance lens that cuts blinding glare while filtering blue light to enhance visual acuity and improve depth perception; the Iridium coating further tunes contrast. Works well in extremely bright light (10% light transmission).